February 4, 2010

A bit of Summer during the Winter

I found these pictures on my computer and realized that I forgot to post them during the end of summer. It's good timing too because we've been having a lot of wet weather - don't get me wrong, I'm so grateful for it - and I've missed those warm summer days a bit. 

These were taken months back when we went to Farm Trails here in Sonoma County. Most of these were taken at Green String Farm and a few at Canvas Ranch. If you're in the area next summer you should definitely check 'em out. Yummy produce and adorable animals are but of few of the wonderful reasons to go!



              

                

                                         

                  

                  

                  

                  


3 comments:

  1. lovely. lovely. as are you!
    let's chit-chat soon.
    i miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm, I've never heard of Padron chilies; are they hot hot? If I had been on your outing, I would have selected an eggplant or 2-and I'm always tempted to pet the yarn fiber!
    blessings to you and Michael
    (Mercy's roommate, Melissa, reminds us of you!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meredith!
    its grey, wet, and cold here too...
    your lovely pictures make me wish for Summer a little bit too. :)

    ReplyDelete