January 22, 2010

Vintage Life Magazine Polaroids

Over the holidays we were visiting Michael's family and I stumbled upon some very old Life Magazines from the 1940's and 50's. I probably spent over an hour looking at these and I was cracking up over the advertisements (especially the one directly below this text). I also found some great fonts and a lot of incredibly colorful food - a little too colorful for my liking! I didn't have my camera with me but I did have my iPhone and the ever-so-wonderful Shake It Photo app with which I took these photos.


Anyway, I just found them on my phone and thought I'd share 'em with you all. Hopefully you'll get a little laugh out of them like I did.



 

                      

3 comments:

  1. cute!! i'm not doing as good of a job at blogging....whoops! soon soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. really love the one of the school kids! these are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! so I got your guy's christmas letter and it is just lovely. My roommate- who is getting married wants to use this design for her wedding invite:) I basically went off on how creative and artsy you were and how you were the one to ask when it comes to design, quite the bragging session:) So, just thought I'd let you know how far your artsyness is traveling.

    ReplyDelete