January 1, 2010

A very Merry Christmas to...me!



And second, a gift that I received from my darling husband (which I may have purchased prior to Christmas so he could give it to me but I just couldn't resist!) A bag of vintage fabric scraps! Look at them, aren't they so cute and perfect? They were all cut by someone to someday be made into a quilt, but alas, it never came to be. It was meant to be found by me in a corner of my favorite antique shop I do believe! I have so many ideas of what to do with these yummy little pieces of fabric that I almost don't know where to start. I figured I'd just a take few pictures first, blog about it, and then get started. Hairpins maybe? Headbands with flowers? The sky's the limit I do believe!






2 comments:

  1. oooh ooooh.... please make headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner and i still cannot quite believe that I could become one of those studying the important points found on your site. My family and I are really thankful on your generosity and for providing me opportunity pursue the chosen career path. Thanks บาคาร่าออนไลน์ for the important information I managed to get from your website.

    ReplyDelete