September 11, 2009

New Onesie Extravaganza

I don't know if any of you remember when I was making these onesie's. I haven't made them in a while, but I was inspired to start up again when I saw this made by one of my friends, Alisa. She makes adorable things so check out her etsy site and read her blog here.


Here's the onesie's I made and sold a while ago

And here's the one's I am working on now!
They're not up yet, but they will be soon. I plan on making a few more letters before I post 'em.

And here's the contents of a little custom piece I'm making for a lovely lady named Chelsea, who saw the hat I made for Miriam.


If you didn't see the hat for Miriam, here's a glimpse

If you are interested in any of the pieces I've made above, feel free to contact me here on the blog or on my etsy site. I love making custom pieces.

5 comments:

  1. You are so adorable! Originally, YOU were the one to inspire me to make some onesies! I'm so blessed to have helped jump start your gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the hat knitted up to Miriam's liking-a great hat, and it's always nice when the project fits! that pink yarn looks yummy. blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep saving and saving great material that I think would make a great monogrammed onesie... and alas, have yet to do anything with it.

    You amaze me that you can find time to sneak in the crafting, I need to take classes from you!

    I LOVE the hat you made! Was that a pattern, or did you dream it up? Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you go Meredith? I miss your blogging!

    ReplyDelete