August 22, 2009

Stripe.

Last weekend, Michael and I took a little trip down to Santa Cruz - where we first met and where we've continually spent many-a-summer - to visit some friends and to see A Midsummer Night's Dream at Shakespeare Santa Cruz. While we were there, a couple of my dearest friends, Annie and Venessa (from hopevenessa) insisted that we stop at a new little shop called Stripe. They relayed to me that they had really cute things - some old, some new, some modern, and some vintage. As soon as I walked in, I was so so happy that I had remembered my camera because I just knew I had to blog about it. It is one of those shops where I had to go really slow, looking at every little item and making sure I took in every aspect of it's display and design. I loved it, and I'm sure you will to! Here's some pictures, and if you're ever in the area you should definitely stop in!

They also have an etsy site!









2 comments:

  1. meredith! i dont know what happened!! i just saw that you wrote this adorable little post and then scanned down and saw some i had read and some i hadnt!! how did that happen?? im always checking!! anyhow....i feel a need to let you know that im so very sorry i have not been commenting on your oh so adorable life.....and that it IS...oh-so-adorable indeed. love you so much! thanks for the lovely inspiration found at Plumb Meredith. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh... WHERE is this??? dying. have to see it. and soon. girls weekend sometime in the future? i would love it...

    ReplyDelete