August 26, 2009

Lauren's Art

I found some of these images from a website that Lauren had to create for a class. As you will see, she was incredibly talented and made the most beautiful things. You can go to her site if you'd like.
And keep in mind that some of these sculptures were just the beginning of pieces that were in gallery shows. Sorry I don't have any of those images yet! If you have them, you can e-mail them to me and I will post them here.
mduvardo@berkeley.edu





She also loved cupcakes. On her site this image is listed as "other creations."


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. She seemed like an amazing person. I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was Lauren's high school art teacher. She was my first magical and talented "art chick". Thank you for posting her work. It is nice to see that she continued to be a talented young lady. -Mrs.Guiragossian A.K.A. Miss. Durrant

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know you inspired her mrs. guiragossian. i went to sf with her and she expressed that to me back then. she was a great artist. had a great eye and vision. we made art together almost ten years ago, hard to think about now...

    my condolences to her family.
    <3

    ReplyDelete