August 28, 2009

We Heart Lauren



Because there was such a huge response on this blog to my posts about Lauren, a couple of us from Berkeley have started a new blog just for Lauren. It's still under construction, and there aren't any posts yet, but I figured I'd let you all know so that you can go on over and post things yourselves. The only thing is that you need to e-mail me your e-mail address so I can add you as an author. Send it to folaurenkrikorian@gmail.com. And here's the site.

We will be using this site as a tribute site for her as well as a place for updates on her memorial service here in the Bay Area so please keep checking back!

Thank you all again for sharing your wonderful words about Lauren, it has been a great encouragement to me as well as many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment