July 24, 2009

A Walk Through

I'm so sorry I've been missing in action for so long. I've been a bit busy setting up, gallery sitting, and opening the show. Here's a few pictures of the gallery and opening.
My friend Jae and I in front of our Micaweed piece and the reception right as we opened
The title walls and information stand
The gallery from the door
Micaweed
The Ponderous Quality of Weight
The bunch of us (note Dominic's face - he looks like a Francis Bacon painting!)
Oh, and a few details of my piece

2 comments:

  1. Hey Meredith...everything looks amazing! I wish we could be there to see it all in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. meredith! how lovely! i so wish i could have been there to see it all in person! oh well...someday. i'm flying out to cali tomorrow for a week but i'll only be in LA the whole time :o( boo....hope to see you soooooon!

    ReplyDelete