July 7, 2009

Three...Whole...Years...!

It's a few hours too early but I won't have enough time to post tomorrow and I wanted to make sure this was up. It's gonna be a little sappy but it's entirely appropriate. It has been three whole years that I have been married to the man who makes me the happiest woman in the world. It's cheesy, I know but so so true. I love you Michael, happy three years together! I love you more than you will ever know.

Here are some pictures of that beautiful day.





Our photographer was Anna Kuperberg. She is an amazing photographer and a awesome person. Go check out her website and stop by at her dog photography website as well (it's my favorite place to go when I need a good laugh).

4 comments:

  1. it was a really beautiful day. i'm thankful and blessed to have been a part of your love story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so happy for you two and all of your happiness together...such a lovely couple, inside and out :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! happy anniversary you two! i hope you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! I always love looking at the your wedding photos, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete