July 5, 2009

Pincushions & Plumb Labels


I'm so happy now that I'm out of school because I'm able to get back to my sewing machine. My table is no longer filled with books and homework, it's filled with fabric and other crafty sewing supplies. I would say the latter is a much better mess to make! Anyway, I decided to make some pincushions because I had some small scraps that I wanted to use. Then I realized I needed to make labels to go on the pincushions seeing as I plan on selling them. So, voila! I'm going to be posting these and some other things I'm in the middle of making on a new etsy site - I'll let you now when that's up.


3 comments:

  1. soooooooooooo stinkin cute! you amazing little crafter you. love the pins too...so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meredith..these pin cushions are ADORABLE! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love them! you're too good, girl. too good. :)

    ReplyDelete