June 29, 2009

Nighttime Light at the County Fair

I was talking with one of my best friends, Ali (of Penelopea and 5one9) on the phone yesterday and she mentioned how she had gone to her county fair and taken fun pictures in pretty dresses. She has yet to post them, but I'm sure they are beautiful. As it so happens, our county fair's last day was yesterday and I thought I'd go snap a few pictures for myself. Michael, my brother-in-law Matthew, my Mom and I all went and had some fun. I was so happy with all the beautiful lights and even more happy to see how well they turned out in pictures. They totally capture the feeling of the fair at night, don't you think? And check out those funnelcakes - that's the real reason I wanted to go to the fair. These are in no way as glamorous as Ali's are going to be - I'm almost positive, but nonetheless, here they are.





4 comments:

  1. looks like sooo much fun. and funnel cake is a perfectly acceptable reason for going to a fair! what would a fair even BE without it? love the photos... & love love love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh, i just LOVE a good fair. i really want to go do a shoot with jen & chris stewart one day at one. (imeanreally.) your pictures are beautiful, and i get why we're friends. because even when we lead separate lives, we still do the same things! come stop by my blog soon to see all the same posts, written by me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops, i accidentally signed in as michael and left a comment. it would definitely been something that michael WOULDN'T have said. now it just looks like he came on here and wrote something inappropriate and I deleted it. haha. oh well. love you both. i'm glad we're besties.

    ReplyDelete