June 25, 2009

Nature Anyone?


Sorry, but I'm gonna get a little naturey on you. A couple of weeks ago Michael and I, along with my brother-in-law Matthew, and our friend Daniel drove down Highway 1 to Big Sur. We had never been there, and I don't think I was prepared enough to see all the beautiful wilderness that we saw! I was absolutely blown away. We stopped off the highway and walked down to a trail that led straight to the ocean. There were tide pools, caves, and even a river that led down straight into the ocean. These pictures don't really do the place justice but nonetheless, here they are.



Have a good weekend, and go enjoy some nature!


3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! you're figuring everything out in bloggy land! help help help! pictures side by side....im still in the dark. (i guess im not really trying too hard am i....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so in picnik you can make a collage. it's an option on the first page when you sign in. just press that and you can add pictures into a template. make sure your border is white, or grey in the case of your page - this way it will appear as pictures side-by-side against your background. haha and no worries, i just figured it out myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh, that collage thing is so good to know. Thanks for your comment on our blog Meredith! Your blog is so great...amazing pictures. We loved your moving annoucements too. Hopefully we'll get a chance to see you guys this summer when we take a trip up there!

    ReplyDelete